These rules and points of etiquette are for your convenience and are here to provide you and our other guests the comfort and confidence desired when visiting a medical spa.
- If you have a gift certificate, please mention it while scheduling your appointment with us.
- If you are a VIP patient or affiliate please mention it while scheduling your appointment with us.
- Please turn off your cell phone or adjust it to silent mode during your visit. We like to keep our office quiet for our patients’ comfort.
- Please do not bring children to your appointment. They will not be allowed into the treatment area and we maintain a quiet area in our lobby.
- Please keep your voice low when walking through our facility.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete paperwork.
- Please call us if you will be running late. We may need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please give us 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
- If you smoke, please freshen up prior to your appointment.
- Proper hygiene is always encouraged and appreciated.
- Tipping is appreciated and traditional for an aesthetician, usually 15 to 20 percent is customary. However, you should never feel pressured to do so or guilty when you can’t.
Call now to schedule your Complementary Consultation 480.668.5000 ext. 324.